In addition to carrying out their research mission, Dauphine's Research Centers participate actively in the academic life of the PhD school. They are vectors of knowledge-sharing, contribute to teaching programs and maintain and develop collaborative ties with the corporate community.
Dauphine's Research Centers are engaged in 35 Agence National de la Recherche (ANR)-financed research programs and in over 35 corporate research partnerships.
Université Paris-Dauphine has 7 research centers:
- CEREMADE (UMR CNRS 7534) : Center for Research in Decision Mathematics
- DRM (UMR CNRS 7088) : Dauphine Center for Management Research
- I2D (EA 367) : Dauphine Institute of Law
- IRISSO (UMR CNRS 7170) : Center for Interdisciplinary Research in the Social Sciences
- LAMSADE (UMR CNRS 7243) : Center for Research in Decision Systems Analysis and Modeling
- LEDa (EA 4404) : Dauphine Economics Research Center