Dauphine Health Care, Risks and Insurance Research Chair
Under the aegis of the Fondation du Risque (Risk Foundation), Université Paris-Dauphine and ENSAE
Health Care, Risks and Insurance Chair research projects are primarily carried out by Université Paris-Dauphine and ENSAE teams.
- Encourage research in the the field of Health Care Economics
- Federate the field's top researchers around important public policy issues
- Contribute to improving the quality of public debate on efficiency and regulation
The Health Care, Risks and Insurance Research Chair is a LABEX, Louis Bachelier Finance and Sustainable Growth laboratory of Excellence.
The Chair is receives support from the MGEN group.
- Health Insurance systems
- Regulating health services
- Health services coverage and access
- The value of health care and the cost of providing it
- Health and the workplace
Health, Risks and Insurance Chair holder: Brigitte Dormont
click here to visit the Health Care, Risks and Insurance web site.