Students who wish to pursue a PhD are invited to apply for admission to the Dauphine Doctoral School (EDD).
The Doctoral School offers five PhD programs:
Economics, Management, Information Technologies, Mathematics & Social Sciences (law, political science and sociology).
The Doctoral School aims to make the PhD a veritable academic cycle, training candidates in research methodology and skills and accompanying their research projects.
In keeping with the official 2006 French guidelines, the Doctoral School:
- organizes the PhD programs
- handles PhD student admissions
- accompanies doctoral candidates during the course of their studies and research from their admission into the program until they obtain their PhD
- oversees dissertation approval and the dissertation defense process
PhD students each belong to one of the 7 Dauphine research centers, giving them optimum conditions under which to carry out their research and prepare their dissertation.
Contact the EDD for details about:
- our organization
- the admissions process
- the 5 PhD programs
- a list of taught courses
- the list and calendar of dissertation defenses
- the list of PhD recipients
For information about past and current HDR-teaching degrees, consult Research news