Choosing a program
Dauphine offers over 200 academic programs including:
- 160 full-time degree programs
- 50 executive and continuing education programs : Bachelor's, Master's, Executive Master's, MBAs, Executive MBAs, Executive Doctorates, and University Degree.
- 40 work-study and apprenticeship programs
Use the diagram below to browse Dauphine's programs by
- level of study: from 1st year undergraduate to 8th year post-graduate, including degrees and certificates granted at each level of study
- discipline or department: management, law, economics and the social sciences, mathematics and information technologies, journalism
- type of program: full-time degree, work-study/apprenticeship or executive and continuing education
Click on the boxes below to access information on your programs of choice.