Support Dauphine with your Taxe d'Apprentissage
Why designate Dauphine as beneficiary of your taxe d'apprentissage?*
It is one of the many ways the business community shows its support for Université Paris-Dauphine. By designating Université Paris-Dauphine as the beneficiary of your 2017 taxe your company will :
- Contribute to the university's on-going efforts to develop innovative curriculum and to our students' career development
- Participate in advancing Dauphine, a Grand Établissement, along its path of excellence and increasing our institution's international prestige
- Demonstrate your trust in Dauphine by becoming one of the university's corporate partners.
Dauphine: engaging with students and the business community
Unique in the world of French universities for its entrepreneurial approach to education and its career-oriented curriculum, Dauphine educates future generations of executives, leaders and scholars to be socially responsible and open-minded members of the community.
A broad range of university programs in the organization and decision sciences make Dauphine one of Europe's leading academic institutions in its field.
Dauphine offers a wide range of career-oriented undergraduate, graduate, post-doctoral and executive education programs and undertakes cutting-edge research in all of its core disciplines:
- Applied Mathematics
- Information Technologies
- Political Science
Dauphine is also a hub for cutting-edge research where teaching and research work hand-in-hand.
Dauphine research centers and Chairs of Excellence contribute to developing new curriculum and academic programs. They are also responsible for creating powerful analytic and decision-making tools and sharing them with business and economic stakeholders.
Taxe d'Apprentissage: participate in advancing Dauphine's 4 strategic priorities
- Internationalization: make international exchange accessible to all students, increase English-language curriculum, develop Dauphine campuses abroad (London, Madrid, Tunis, etc.)
- Innovation: in teaching (new curriculum, new programs to keep pace with the needs of today's business world), in research (new chairs…), and in career development
- Social and Civic Responsibility: contribute to the university's Equal Opportunity Admissions program, disability and accessibility program, and entrepreneurship initiatives
- Digital transformation and urban mobility: participate in developing MOOCS, renovating our campus, providing students with affordable housing options close to campus…