Using our executive & continuing education programs
Think Dauphine for Executive & Continuing Education
Are you an employer looking to offer your executives and managers the opportunity to strengthen and expand their skill-sets or obtain an advanced degree in the management and organization sciences?
Université Paris-Dauphine Continuing Education offers 35 degree programs and 12 certifying programs in:
- Finance, control, audit and accounting
- Human resources and organization
- Business and economics
- Mathematics and IT for the decision and organization sciences
Dauphine degree programs are also open to those who qualify through VAE (Validation of past professional experience).
- a rich and diversified curriculum
- part-time programs compatible with work schedules
- "Bac + 5" (Master 2) degree programs in France and abroad
- small class size that fosters participation and exchange
- a range of courses and programs designed to meet corporate and institutional needs and help develop better business and managerial practices.
The Executive Education web site provides detailed information on our program and course offering and all you need to choose the program that best suits your needs: