The Dauphine Doctoral School (EDD), founded in June 2010, is currently under the direction of professor Françoise Forges.
The Doctoral School offers five PhD programs covering eight fields of study: Economics, Management, Information Technologies, Mathematics & Social Sciences (law, political science and sociology).
The Doctoral School aims to make the PhD a veritable academic cycle, training candidates in research methodology and skills and accompanying them in their research projects.
In keeping with the official 2006 French PhD guidelines, the Doctoral School:
- organizes PhD programs
- handles PhD student admissions
- accompanies doctoral candidates during the course of their studies and research, from admission until they obtain their PhD
- oversees dissertation approval and the dissertation defense process
PhD students belong to one of the 7 Dauphine research centers and benefit from optimum conditions under which to carry out research and prepare their dissertations.
Contact the EDD for details about:
- our organization
- the admissions process
- the 5 PhD programs
- a list of taught courses
- the list and calendar of dissertation defenses
- the list of PhD recipients