Choosing a program
Dauphine offers over 200 academic programs including:
- 160 full-time degree programs
- 50 executive and continuing education programs : Bachelor's, Master's, Executive Master's, MBAs, Executive MBAs, Executive Doctorates, and University Degree.
- 40 work-study and apprenticeship programs
Use the diagram below to browse Dauphine's programs by
- level of study: from 1st year undergraduate to 8th year post-graduate, including degrees and certificates granted at each level of study
- discipline or department: management, law, economics and the social sciences, mathematics and information technologies, journalism
- type of program: full-time degree, work-study/apprenticeship or executive and continuing education
Click on the boxes below to access information on your programs of choice.
You can also find information on programs and curriculum by using the advanced search engine with criteria by discipline, degree and/or key words, or by clicking on the specific degree program of your choice.