Application process for high school graduates and future graduates with a foreign Baccalaureate
Campus France application process (request for authorization to apply)
If you are a high school graduate or future graduate with a foreign Baccalaureate from outside the European Union, the European Economic Area or Switzerland, and wish to apply to the 1st year of a Dauphine Bachelor's program, the application process will be different depending on your individual situation.
Click on the appropriate link below for detailed information on the process.
- Your reside in France but you do not hold or are not preparing a French Baccalaureate
- You reside neither in France nor in the European Union and you do not hold or are not preparing a French Baccalaureate
⇒ Applications received or postmarked after the official deadline as well as any incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration (no review or appeal possible).
The Campus France process is NOT and international exchange program.
You may apply to the following Dauphine programs via the Campus France process:
Special Admissions Process – via the Dauphine Registrar's Office
A special admissions process exists for applicants in one of the following categories:
- You are a French or EU citizen with a foreign Baccalaureate
- You are a French or EU citizen with a European or International (IB) Baccalaureate
- You have a DAEU A or a DAEU B
- Your parent or parents are diplomats and are (or will be) posted to Paris for the 2017-2018 academic year
- You are officially considered a refugee or stateless person (in possession of an OFPRA card)
The Special Admissions Process is open from Tuesday March 28th to Friday April 21st 2017
Step 1: Download your application form
Download the Special Admissions Process application form
Step 2: Send your completed application form and accompanying documents to Dauphine via the Post
A printed copy of the application with all of its supporting documents must be submitted by post to the Dauphine Registrar's office (Scolarité Centrale) postmarked on or before Friday April 21st 2017:
Scolarité centrale / Procédure spécifique
Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny
75775 PARIS CEDEX 16
⇒ Only applications received by post as per the above will be taken into consideration (you cannot "drop off" the application in person).
⇒ Applications received or postmarked after the April 21st 2017 deadline as well as any incomplete applications will be disqualified (no review or appeal possible).
You may apply to the following Dauphine programs via the Special Admissions Process:
- Bachelor's in Applied Mathematics, Information Technologies and Economics for Business (MIE)
- Bachelor's in the Organization Sciences
- Dauphine Global Bachelor's (GBD) Madrid**
- Franco-German apprenticeship track double Bachelor's degree DHBW Mannheim**
** Only students EU students may apply to the Madrid and Mannheim programs