Applying to an MSO – Master's in the Organization Sciences - Law, Economics, Management, the Social Sciences
Applications must be filled via the e-candidat application system from 24th january 2018 (link just below)
Information meeting (Master's 1, Master's 2 and Dauphine Diplomas) : Friday 16th 2018 as part of Dauphine Master's Day event
Download document about our different types of programs*
(full time academic study, apprenticeship or Executive Education)
Foreign students must register on Etudes en France Website in addition to e-candidat application.
General terms and conditions
Step 1 : Application
- Candidates may apply to a maximum of 3 choices
- You will be required to prioritize your choice of programs
- You must also submit a separate application for each enrollment option
Exceptions to the rule: when applying to the M1 program in Accounting, Control and Audit (CCA) your application to the full-time study option and the apprenticeship option count as a single application
NB: DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATIONS and supporting documents. The on-line application system is compulsory – so you may encounter delays and difficulties if you wait until the last minute to complete your application.
Further details for Master's year 1 (M1) application
NB: All students enrolled at Université Paris-Dauphine who wish to pursue their studies in a Dauphine M1 program (including Paris-Dauphine students enrolled at one of Dauphine's international partner universities) are required to submit 3 applications (their 3 top choices) including at least one application to a full-time program.
REMINDER: The M1 in Management and Organization is a general Master's that offers a number of focus areas: Innovation, Information Management, Strategic Management and Consulting, International Management, Business Administration and Human Resource Management. Students who apply for admission to this Master's program will be asked to choose one or two possible focus areas when applying.
Step 2 : Admissions decisions and candidate acceptance
- Candidates must confirm their enrollment before the official deadline. Candidates who fail to confirm by the compulsory deadline will be considered to have withdrawn their application.
Admissions calendar for 2018-2019
1. Economie et Gestion Master's programs (year 1 and year 2);
Droit, Action Publique et Régulations Sociales (APRS) apprenticeship Master's programs
(as of November 3th 2017)
2. Droit, Action Publique et Régulations Sociales (APRS) Master's programs (year 1 and year 2)
(as of November 3th 2017)
3. Master's year 2 (M2) specialization in Research, Preparation for French Civil Service (PCA) - Second annual admission session
- Application for admission open via e-candidat : July 18th 2018
- Application deadline via e-candidat : August 21st 2018
- Admission acceptance notifications will be sent out in 3 successive batches
4. Executive and Continuing Master's programs
(as of March 05th 2018)
5. Magistère - Multidisciplinary programs
Magistère in Management : year 1 in apprenticeship
Bachelor's year 3 (L3) : Applying to a Paris-Dauphine Bachelor's in Organization Science
Magistère in Banking, Finance and Insurance (BFA)
Bachelor's year 3 (L3) : Applying to a Paris-Dauphine Bachelor's in Organization Sciences
6. Gap Year (Année de césure)
For information on Gap Year application and enrollment formalities, please visit the MSO website :
You can set up your Gap Year internship agreement online on My.Dauphine
(you have to be register as student to access this page)