Dauphine Graduates Employment Survey
Results of the 2017 Dauphine-Pluricité Dauphine Graduates Employment Survey
The last edition of the Université Paris-Dauphine Employment Survey was carried out in collaboration with Pluricité, a consulting group specialized in public policy assessment.
The survey measures employment rates for 2015 Master's 2 graduates.
The survey highlights a number of positive points:
- The 2017 survey response rate was 72.3%, representing 1,350 respondants.
- As of December 1st 2012, Dauphine graduates' employment rate remains stable at a more-than-respectable 93.7%.
- Dauphine graduates' employment conditions remain favorable: 75% have permanent employment contracts
- 89% of those surveyed consider that their job is consistent with their level of diploma.
- On the remuneration front, as of December 1st 2017, the average annual gross income of those surveyed, including bonuses, was € 42,111.
- As of December 1st 2017, the average job search time for their current position was one month.
- 90% of graduates are employed in the private sector.
Nearly 9 out of 10 Dauphine graduates work in the private sector, 50% work in companies of over 1000 employees and 12% in companies with less that 50 employees.
For more information:
2016 Dauphine Employment Survey (Class of 2014)
2015 Dauphine Employment Survey (Class of 2013)
2014 Dauphine Employment Survey (Class of 2011)
- The 2014 Employment Survey Brochure
2013 Dauphine Employment Survey (Class of 2010)
- Press Release
- The 2013 Employment Survey Brochure