Arts and Culture
The Cultural Activity service ("Action Culturelle") is at the Université Paris-Dauphine
You can buy tickets for plays at the Comédie Française. Ticket prices range from 8€ to 16€.
Centre Pompidou :
And what if you just need a card ? With the Laissez-passer jeune*(student pass), the Centre Pompidou is yours, for only 22€!
- Immediate entry to the Centre Pompidou by simply showing your card (bypassing ticket queues).
- Free and unlimited access to the permanent collection and temporary exhibitions.
- Free and discount tickets to the cinema and shows
- Detailed information available thanks to the newsletter for adherents and in the magazine program Code Couleur**
- Advantages offered by numerous cultural partners
- A card designed by a contemporary artist. In 2010, Gabriel Orozco, in 2011 Jean-Michel Othoniel.
- 5% discount in the Book Shop and the Design shop of the Centre Pompidou.
Meet at the Laissez-passer area (Centre Pompidou Forum, on level 0) open every day, excepting Tuesdays from 11.00 AM to 7.00 PM.
You can also subscribe by post if you download the subscription form at the website : www.centrepompidou.fr, page Laissez-passer/ How to subscribe or re-subscribe ?
Subscription for young people can only be done on showing an ID card (photocopy for requests by post)
For more information, please phone : 01 44 78 14 63
* available for 12 months to any young person under the age of 26.
**Available free of charge at the laissez-passer area, consultable online at www.centrepompidou.fr or sent directly to you by post at a 2€ eco-participation fee for a year membership or 4€ for a 2 year membership.