Coming to Paris-Dauphine on exchange
The following pages provide information about Université Paris-Dauphine for students from the university’s partner institutions who are interested in coming to Paris-Dauphine as international exchange students.
All candidates for exchange at Paris-Dauphine must apply through and be accepted by their home institution.
Information and procedures
The Paris-Dauphine Welcome Guide for Incoming Exchange Students will provide detailed information on:
- Important steps – checklist
- Visa and immigration office (ofii)
- Health insurance
- Academic calendar
- Campus life at Paris-Dauphine
- Student services at Paris-Dauphine
- Practical information and Contacts
Academic departments and curriculum
- LSO (Bachelor’s in Organization Sciences),
- MSO (Master’s in Organization Sciences)
- MIDO (Mathematics and Information Technologies for the Organization Sciences)
- International (See: Courses in English / Courses in French)
Each Department defines its own curriculum.
Visit the curriculum platform to browse all available courses
You will find the academic calendars for the 4 departments in the Welcome Guide for Incoming Exchange Students.
Paris-Dauphine is EQUIS accredited
Paris-Dauphine joined the elite group of EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) accredited institutions in 2009 – consolidating the university’s position as a top international university in its field.
Sponsor an international student
- DEE - Dauphine Erasmus Exchange (office B 007) is an association devoted to welcoming international students and facilitating their integration in the Paris-Dauphine community via student events: Erasmus Bar, orientation-integration week-end, cultural evenings…
Contact : dauphineerasmusexchange @ gmail.com
- The DEE also coordinates the Paris-Dauphine Buddy Program. To become a Paris-Dauphine Buddy, contact the DEE via Their Facebook page.