Coming to Paris-Dauphine on exchange
The following pages provide information about Université Paris-Dauphine for students from the university’s partner institutions who are interested in coming to Paris-Dauphine as international exchange students.
All candidates for exchange at Paris-Dauphine must apply through and be accepted by their home institution.
Information and procedures
The Paris-Dauphine Welcome Guide for Incoming Exchange Students will provide detailed information on:
- Important steps – checklist
- Visa and immigration office (ofii)
- Health insurance
- Academic calendar
- Campus life at Paris-Dauphine
- Student services at Paris-Dauphine
- Practical information and Contacts
- LSO (Bachelor’s in Organization Sciences),
- MSO (Master’s in Organization Sciences)
- MIDO (Mathematics and Information Technologies for the Organization Sciences)
Each Department defines its own curriculum. Some of them are available to exchange students.
You will find the academic calendars for the 4 departments in the Welcome Guide for Incoming Exchange Students.
Paris-Dauphine is EQUIS accredited
Paris-Dauphine joined the elite group of EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) accredited institutions in 2009 – consolidating the university’s position as a top international university in its field.
Sponsor an international student
- DEE - Dauphine Erasmus Exchange (office B 007) is an association devoted to welcoming international students and facilitating their integration in the Paris-Dauphine community via student events: Erasmus Bar, orientation-integration week-end, cultural evenings…
Contact : dauphineerasmusexchange @ gmail.com
- The DEE also coordinates the Paris-Dauphine Buddy Program. To become a Paris-Dauphine Buddy, contact the DEE via Their Facebook page.