Arts & Culture
Université Paris-Dauphine's ambition is to educate students who are open to all aspects of culture. The university supports student associative and community initiatives, develops partnerships with prestigious institutions, offers a broad range of on-campus cultural activities and facilitates access to off-campus cultural events. A vast majority of the activities and events are open to all Paris-Dauphine students, staff and faculty, alike.
Dauphine arts and cultural events are numerous and varied - to site just a few:
- Student clubs and associations such as the Dauphine Film Club (ACD), the Dauphine Theater Group (ATD), the Photo Club, Dauphine Culture or the Oreille Music Club organize events throughout the academic year: exhibitions, debates, festivals and of course Dauphine art week, a high point in the university's cultural calendar.
- Dauphine, with support from Fondation Dauphine, has developed partnerships with several major Parisian cultural institutions and three orchestras:
- The Centre Pompidou
- The Musée National du Moyen Age (Cluny)
- The RMN-GP (Réunion des musées nationaux-Grand Palais)
- The Musée du Luxembourg
- The COGE (Grandes Ecoles Choir & Orchestra): 3 concerts in 2012
- The OCUP (Choir & Orchestra of the Universities of Paris): 2 concerts a year
- The PSL Choir and Orchestra
- Weekly choir, drawing and bridge workshops
- A drawing workshop every Tuesday from Noon to 1:30 PM in room B 203.
Follow all Dauphine's arts and cultural events on Facebook : Action Culturelle à Dauphine