Life at Dauphine
Dauphine is a great place to be for faculty and staff!
Our main campus is located in central Paris and a second site is close by at Leonardo de Vinci in La Défense. Both are easily accessible by public transportation and only a few minutes from the Place de l'Etoile.
Dauphine is a "human-size", self-contained University with all the facilities and services necessary to make life comfortable for faculty, staff and students alike.
Faculty and staff can:
- practice sports by registering with the Athletic Association
- use the university cafeteria
- take advantage of the Dauphine Nursery for children 3 and under
- attend the monthly "open university" lectures
- use library and data resources
- participate in the Dauphine Chorale and other artistic activities
and attend any number of events, conferences, forums and festivals that make Dauphine such a vibrant and exciting place to be!