Paris-Dauphine Business Incubator
Fondation Paris-Dauphine's D-Incubator provides advice and support to startup projects where at least one project leader is a Université Paris-Dauphine or PSL member institution graduate.
D-Incubator offers start-ups a broad range of services and resources:
- An official address and 3 open-space offices
- Individualized support and advisory: mentoring, project monitoring and one-to-one networking
- Group workshops, training sessions and crash-tests
- Privileged access to funding programs: PIA seed-capital subsidies up to €30K from the City of Paris and BPI France (depending on eligibility), Honor Loans up to €40K per project from Paris-Dauphine's Honor Loan Fund…
- A broad-based support community: entrepreneurs, experts in entrepreneurship and the start-up ecosystem, the Paris-Dauphine community including Master's programs and research centers, Paris-Dauphine Alumni, and student clubs and associations
- Communications and recognition relays
- A dynamic network and numerous events to meet and exchange with other entrepreneurs and members of the start-up eco-system
The Paris-Dauphine Incubator has built a dynamic entrepreneurial eco-system based on strong relationships that provide our start-ups with the best resources and expertise they need to succeed.
Our experts and partners
Is my project eligible?
To apply for incubation, your start-up team must have a minimum of 2 project leaders and include at least one graduate of Université Paris-Dauphine or a PSL member institution.
For detailed information on our calls for candidates, visit the website.
Project selection takes place in four basic phases via calls for candidates:
- Initial screening of all applications received online
Fill out the online pre-selection questionnaire
- Interview phase with the project leaders, either in person or over the telephone. Projects that pass the initial screening phase will be asked to submit comprehensive information on their project prior to their team interview. Application material should be sent to Estelle Basquin.
- Executive Summary (eclick here to download the form)
- Business Plan (team, project, market research, business model ...). Maximum length: 20 Power Point slides
- Three-year financial forecast
- Résumé for each team member
- Final selection phase in front of selection committee (jury). 30 minutes per project: a 10 minute presentation followed by 20 minutes of questions.
- Jury decision: candidates will be notified of the jury's decision several days after their presentation.
OUR NEXT CALL FOR CANDIDATES IS ALMOST HERE: JULY 20th 2017 to SEPTEMBER 1st MIDNIGHT
Visit the D-Incubator website for detailed information.
You missed the deadline? The timing wasn't right for you?
Contact us, we will be delighted to hear about your project and explore the possibilities that D-Incubator can offer!
Still a student at Paris-Dauphine? Our D-Start pre-incubation program is for you!
Click here to find out more about D-Start.
The selection committee members are:
- Eric Kalfon, Director D-Incubator (Managing Director Strategic Value Partners)
- Didier Seillier, Vice President D-Incubator (President Condesa Holding)
- Pauline Charneau, member (Coach ACC, CPCC - paulinecharneau.com)
- Olivier Younès, member (Managing partner, Expen)
- François Desroziers, member (Co-founder SPEAR, CapSens and Captain Crowd)
- Christophe Courtin, member (Founder Santiane, CEO Courtin Investment)
- Estelle Basquin, Coordinator D-Incubator
They were incubated by D-Incubator
D-Incubator in 3 videos