Join the Dauphine PhD Association
The Association unites PhD's and doctoral candidates from all disciplines.
Our purpose is to bring the PhD's and doctoral candidates closer to the Dauphine community, promote their research both inside and outside the university and to accompany Dauphine PhD's in their career strategy.
The Association is independent, non-partisan and a-political.
We are located on-campus and supported by the University.
Our objectives are to:
- Develop and drive the community of PhD's and doctoral candidates
- Promote and encourage doctoral research at Université Paris-Dauphine
- Contribute to developing Université Paris-Dauphine Doctoral programs
- Inform and accompany doctoral candidates
- Give members access to practical information