“Stakeholder Strategy" a new certification program focusing on key regulatory issues
Regulation concerns all stakeholders: businesses, users, government, administrations, and European authorities. The new “Stakeholder Strategy" certificate provides participants with the tools they need to understand the tactics used by the different stakeholders who play a role in devising and implementing regulation.
The program is designed around skill building and experience sharing, and focuses on the following key issues:
- What legal strategies impact the relationship between regulator and those they regulate?
- What kind of influencing strategies can businesses develop?
- How can governments use regulation strategically?
- Are regulators subject to oversight, and if yes, what kind?
- How can regulators gather and analyze pertinent economic data?
- How do European and domestic regulatory frameworks fit with each other and interact?
The Executive Education Stakeholder Strategy certificate is a 2-week program taught in 2 sessions: January 22nd – 26th 2018 and March 19th – 23rd 2018. The course will be taught by practicing professionals: corporate General Counsels, Directors of Legal Affairs, economists, academics, and representatives from government and public administrations.
Registration deadline: December 15th, 2017
Register online to attend one of our information sessions For more information on the program: visit the program’s dedicated website